Construction of a 16 km pipeline of diameter 1,400 mm in steel with spiral welding, nominal pressure 40 atm; 3.2 km piping diameter 400 mm in steel with spiral welding, nominal pressure 40 atm; a pumping station with four impulsion pumps of 750 kW each, for a flow og 600 litres per second. Also all the re-planting along the whole line of the work together with an artistic mural on the façade of the pumping station and on a concrete prism 140 m long. The principlal works units carried out on site were:
728,406.28 m³ Earth movements associated with the trench to hold the piping.
Supply and laying piping of 1,400 mm and 400 mm diameter including curves and special pieces:
• 16,017.62 m Supply and laying steel piping with elastic limit not less than 355 MPa.
• 3,220.00 m Supply and laying steel piping with elastic limit not less than 235 MPa.
• 130.00 units Supply and fitting steel bends of elastic limit not less then 355 MPa.
• 67.00 units Supply and fitting of PN-40 butterfly valves.
• 40 units Supply and fitting of PN-40 tri-functional vents.
• 2 units Supply and fitting triaxial butterfly valves of DN-1,400 mm and nominal pressure 40 atm.
Construction of the pumping station which includes:
• Underground tank of 3,000 m³.
• Pump room.
• Electrical room, transformer rooms and room sectioning valves.
• Urbanisation of the parcel and landscaping.
All the auxiliary elements: air vent chambers, bleeders, sectioning valves.
Replanting the whole length of the line with special emphasis in the areas affecting the River Tordera channel.
Execution of the artistic murals on the pumping station and on the concrete prism.
Execution of the two tunnels driven beneath roads, 2,200 mm diameter each.
Urbanisation of a sector of the village of Fogars de la Selva.